Say you have just acquired that fancy note 3 N900 of yours. How about you get to enjoy the full capabilities by unlocking it using the simple guidelines outlined below? If you are ready, let’s get started. Make sure that you only use this tutorial for rooting the note 3 verizon 5.0 you have on the specified model.
Setting Things Ready
Before scrolling to other parts of the tutorial, make sure that you set all the requirements ready. This means that you have to set both your tablet and your compute ready for everything.
For you to have your note 3 ready, make sure that you have met the below requirements.
- Be sure that you have over 60% battery charge to guarantee you a successful and complete rooting.
- Back up all your device contents to an external storage suppose the process go haywire before you start rooting the note 3 verizon 5.0.
- Have the native USB data cable ready, or a working alternative
- Ensure that you have USB debugging mode enabled, as this is an important section of how this note 3 verizon 5.0 root works. If not, then you can do so by following the below steps.
Enabling Debugging Mode.
- Navigate to the settings page on your device.
- Now find the about tablet label and then tap this.
- On the new interface, simply scroll over to the bottom until you see the build number option and tap this 5 times, till you get the notification that you are now a developer. That is it
Start by downloading these files which will be used for the process.
- Samsung Kies
For the above CF-Auto-Root file, make sure that you extract it onto the desktop, so as to have it ready for usage.
Steps To Follow
- Start by powering off completely so as to be able to activate the download mode option
- Now to be able to activate the download mode, simply hold onto the power, volume down and home button together for a few seconds. You will get a warning notification with an android logo.
- Now, establish a connection using the USB cable and the launch Odin. You should see a notification that your note has been added. If you don’t see this notification, then you have to ensure that you have installed the Samsung Kies drivers above.
- Now, assuming you were detected by Odin, you should now click on the PA button and move over to the CF-Auto-Root file which was extracted when you were setting up your computer ready. After you select it, click Start to begin the whole process.
- If completed successfully, you should see a green notification that says Pass. That is it, you now did in fact root Note 3!’
Now, you simply need to unplug your device, put it in recovery mode and then access the recovery mode interface to install the SuperSU zip to be able to have super user access on your tablet. You can now start understanding why root note 3 verizon 5.0 is that important!