The title sells it all, this is a computer independent tutorial for your note 3. It is very easy and straightforward. With that, have your note 3 ready and let’s get. Please make sure that you use this tutorial on the n900 model alone as this will brick other models if tried out on them.
This is the first step to getting you a rooted note 3 without computer is making sure that you have everything that is required set. These include the likes of:
- Having enough power, about 70% and above.
- A reliable internet connection, preferably Wi-Fi
- Permit installation from unknown sources. If you don’t know how to do this, then you have a mini-section immediately below to aid you.
- Make sure that you have backed up all the content to preferably an external storage, should the process fail and all the data gets lost.
Trusting Unknown Sources.
By default, androids are not allowed to install applications from third party suppliers other than the android market. Now this is why you have to make sure that you allow this option if you are to go on with rooting the note 3 without computer.
- Begin by going to settings interface, as is the first step on how this Galaxy Note 3 root works.
- Now tap on the security option.
- On the new interfaced, scroll down and under device administration, you will see the unknown sources option, simply check this and that is it.
This is where you actually get to set up your tablet ready.
- Go over to https://root-apk.kingoapp.com and click on the secure download option to download the .apk file onto your device.
- Install the downloaded file and then launch it by simply tapping on it as you would any other application.
Now that you have everything set, this is the final step. All you need to do is basically:
- You now have to launch the application and begin the rooting process. You can do this by simply clicking on the One Click Root option on the interface.
- You should then wait for the process to compete without interrupting it. After that, you will have your rooted device up and running awaiting you to install all the custom ROMs and applications which you wish to experiment with.
That is it, all you need to do now is simply enjoy custom ROMs and applications on your phone answering the question on why root note 3.