Are you looking for the easiest way to unlock the full potential of your newly acquired AT & T tablet? Well, if you are then this is the site for you. So, without further ado, you might as well get that old n900a of yours and get started on the tutorial as well. The steps for rooting the note 3 at&t have been categorized into 3 main steps which should be followed as outlined.
The first thing is to make sure that you have everything up and running before you actually delve deeper into how to root Note 3.
To be sure that you have your note 3 ready, you have to follow the below steps as they are outlined.
- First make sure that you have enough power on your device, preferably 70% and above.
- The next thing is to ensure that you have the right amount of internal storage.
- Finally make sure that you have USB debugging mode enabled as shown below.
Enabling USB Debugging Mode
- Open the settings menu on your device.
- Now you have to tap on the about Phone label.
- The next thing is to make sure that you tap the Build Number label 5 times until you get the notification that you are now a developer.
- That is it, now go to the Developer Option tab and enable USB debugging mode.
Setting Your Computer Ready
This basically means that you have to make sure that you take care of a number of downloads. These are:
- Samsung drivers
- Root files
Now you have to extract the above downloaded files to a folder of your choice on your computer. Make this easy to remember as it will come in handy when you are using Odin
Starting The Process
- Power off your smartphone completely.
- Reboot your device in download mode by simply pressing the Home, Power and Volume Down buttons at the same time. You will get a warning prompt which gives you the option of aborting the operation or proceeding. Simply proceed, to go ahead, or you may cancel if you wish to change anything.
- Now launch Odin and then plug in using the USB cable.
Now, this is the final section, picking up where the previous one left.
- You will see an added notification on Odin.
- Click on the PDA button and then navigate to the folder where you extracted the downloaded files then pick the file named Root_de_la_Vega.tar.
- Now make sure that F.Reset and Auto Reboot are the only checked option on Odin interface. Now click Start and wait for the process to complete.
- When the process completes, you will see a green notification indicating Pass. That is it, you now have a rooted note 3 at&t!
This tutorial has basically answered you the dying question – why root note 3 at&t! happy rooting!