Are you ready to claim super user access on your device? Well, if you are then this is the place to get started. The below tutorial is for the model # 900 and should therefore not be tried on other devices. If you are set then let’s get started and get you a rooted note 3 5.0 in a jiffy!
Getting Your Device End Ready
- First things first, make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your device before proceeding with the rest of the process on rooting the note 3 5.0. If you haven’t then you can do so under the Developer option. If you don’t have a developer interface, you can activate it by simply:
- Opening About phone.
- Scroll down and find the Build Number label, you have to tap this 5 times till you get the notification that you are now a developer.
- The next thing is to back to the Setting main interface and then scrolling all the way down to locate the Developer Label and tapping it.
- You will now see the option of checking and enabling USB Debugging mode.
- Ensure that you have enough power, at least 60% is recommended for a complete Note 3 root.
- Make sure that you have the native USB data cable as well as installing the required USB drivers – if you already have preinstalled drivers, you should update them.
Copy The Super User Installer To Your Internal Memory
This is the file which will be installed when the phone undergoes the rooting process. Download SuperSU file from market or a third party provider as this is an important file when it comes to how this note 3 5.0 root works.
Start Download Mode And Then Hooking Onto Odin
To be able to set up the download mode option, you have to:
- Power off completely by holding onto the power button for about 10 seconds.
- Now hold power key, home key and the volume key till you see a warning. Now move over to Odin on your PC
Moving Onto Odin
Simply connect to your computer using the USB device and you will see a notification on Odin that your device has been added.
If detected, move over to the flashing section, otherwise, ensure that you have installed the necessary drivers.
Flashing The CWM Recovery.
Now all that you need is:
- Click on AP and navigate to the Clock Work file for your model number.
- After that, you now have to check F.Reset in options, while all the other options have been unchecked. Now click Start and wait for the process to complete.
- If you get the Pass notification, then that means that all went well, otherwise, there was a problem which means that you have to follow the above steps once again.
- You may now reboot and that is it, you can enjoy all your custom applications!
Now that is it. You can now enjoy using the custom ROMs and get to fully understand the question why root note 3 5.0 – endless limits and possibilities.